SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Phoenix
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Phoenix This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix custom interface for SageTV.

Old 03-16-2018, 01:11 PM
Sage Expert

Movie Order Incorrect

Does Phoenix have its own index for when each movie was added to a source? I like sorting my movies by the date they were added with the newest added movies sorted to the top. That was working fine, but when I recently switched the source of my movies from pointing to the common name of my NAS to the IP address, Phoenix treated the movies as all being added on the same date. The movie files all have the same created/modified date and when in the original Sage interface, they sort by that. However, Phoenix seems to be tracking this separately and not looking at the actual created/modified date of the files. Any suggestions on this?
Old 03-17-2018, 05:12 AM
SageTVaholic

Pretty sure the sort by date added uses the MediaFileID of the media file and not the file dates on the media file. Sort by release date will sort by Original Air Date field.