Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTVaholic

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Taddeusz
    03-10-2018 09:32 PM
    Taddeusz
    I just got your most recent update to your SageTV container and noticed how many steps it has. It is highly recommended to have as few steps as possible. I noticed in your sagetv-base that you have a whole bunch of ADD and RUN lines for each individual my_init script. Since they are all in the same folder I would do it like this:

ADD init.d/ /etc/my_init.d/
    RUN chmod 755 /etc/my_init.d/*

Turns 26 steps into 2.

In fact, if you create a single folder like "image" that duplicates where all your files will go in the resulting image you can create a line like:

ADD image/ /

and in one step all the required files are in there and all you need to do is chmod them.

Sorry, meant this as a private message.
  2. mackb
    12-13-2016 12:53 PM
    mackb
    Yeah I didn't know whether to go with a post or a direct message. From looking at the SageTV documentation I am expecting the Delete key to offer the delete dialog for a given recording or imported item. This is what happens when using the delete key on the HD200 remote that I am used to.

If I map to the Backspace key in FLIRC it must be just doing a backspace in the MiniClient but I don't see anything happening in the interface. If I map to the forward_del it shows that as unmapped in the MiniClient. It would be nice to have that as the actual Delete functionality to delete a show if possible.

I actually do like your setup using the remote that comes with the Mi but I am unable to find spare remotes for it and those will definitely get lost at some point. I am counting on the FLIRC to be a secondary source for myself and the main source for my other family members.

Thanks,
    Mack
  3. mackb
    12-12-2016 11:37 PM
    mackb
    I have 2 Mi boxes and I am working on implementing FLIRC with the original remote and the only key that I can't seem to get working is the Delete key. It doesn't show as unmapped but also doesn't do anything in the MiniClient. Do you have a solution for this or is this just a MiniClient issue?

Do you have a FLIRC to mess with? If not I would be glad to provide you with one to play around with. I am having another occasional issue where when I am using the Up key on the remote it sometimes does a random select but I can't get it to do it with the Down key. I don't think this is a MiniClient issue but I thought I would mention it.

Thanks,
    Mack Baggette
    mbaggette@gmail.com
  4. mwnswiss
    10-13-2015 12:41 PM
    mwnswiss
    Excellent work on the open source part!!
  5. Hotliner
    02-21-2014 03:05 PM
    Hotliner
    Hey .. just a quick question.. is there a chance that your install can be downloaded in case the forum goes down?
  6. jchiso
    03-10-2013 09:36 PM
    jchiso
    Does this plugin pass the Logical channel or the Physical channel?
  7. ltburch2000
    11-23-2009 10:12 AM
    ltburch2000
    I am running linux, and with my switch to 64 bit architecture the LIRCTuner plugin has started failing in the LoadRemotes function. I was hoping I might be able to use the ExternalCommandTunerPlugin you created but as far as I can see it is available only in compiled form and I need a tweak it does not currently accommodate (sending an ok/select after the digits are sent). If the source was available I could easily make the modification myself, any chance of obtaining it? I would greatly appreciate it and would be happy to share any changes made if you were interested.

About Me

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-15-2023 10:34 AM

Downloads

Member's Files
File Date Downloads
LIRCTuner.so : This is a rebuild of the Narflex LIRCTuner. This file has been built on Ubuntu 8.04. This file requires that LIRC be installed and setup. The lirc device must be /dev/lircd. Place this file in 06-01-2008 659
ExternalCommandTunerPlugin-1.5.zip : Installation | Forum This is an external command tuner plugin for SageTV linux. The code can probably be built to run in windows, but I don't have a windows build environment ;) Installation 06-15-2008 749
metadata-updater-3.1.zip : Forum | Wiki | Release Notes | Project Site | Release Notifications Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8924&d=1250646956 sflamm create 07-19-2008 6,418
sagex.api-6.6.2.zip : Wiki | Forum | Project Site | Http Guide Jan 1, 2010 - 6.6.2 * Refreshed APIs * Added UIContext discovery Sept 1, 2009 - 6.6.1 * Refreshed APIs * Added UIContext aware methods for all ALL ap 10-05-2008 1,850
sage-scripting-framework-1.3.zip : Forum | Wiki | Remote APIs | Sage API Check the Wiki for details about how to use this, but it is simply a scripting environment for SageTV. Using Javascript, Groovy, or Python, you can create s 01-17-2009 847
Phoenix API build 71 : Discusions See the discussion thread for information about the api. 03-22-2009 2,923