SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v9 Customizations > Phoenix 3.0
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Phoenix 3.0 This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix 3.0 custom interface for SageTV.

Old 07-21-2017, 01:09 PM
Sage User

Phoenix Error - Error in VFS File

I recently upgraded to V9, and keep getting a Phoenix Error that states: "Error in VFS File: .\userdata\Phoenix\cache\vfs-cached.xml; Cant' create a Grouper using a Null Comparator!"

When I select Phoenix3 as my UI Package, I see a Phoenix home screen, but get the error: "There are no items defined in this view" whenever I select a menu. It reverts back to the Standard SageTV7.xml when I select detailed setup.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Phoenix plugin, and restarting the Sage server in between, but keep experiencing the same error. The Phoenix error resurfaces everytime I restart Sage (although I think it stops when I uninstall the Phoenix plugin).

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for a fix.

Thanks,
Tom
Server: i3 Intel, 4GB mem, 1x1.5TB7200rpm Sata drive (recording), multiple NAS Drives (DVDs, Music, Picts), Win7Ultimate64-bit, Sagetv7.x.Latest; 1xCeton4TunerCableCard, 1xHDHR, 1xHVR-2250; Clients: 2xHD300, 2xHD200, 2XHD100; Provider: Comcast
Old 07-21-2017, 10:29 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
I recently upgraded to V9, and keep getting a Phoenix Error that states: "Error in VFS File: .\userdata\Phoenix\cache\vfs-cached.xml; Cant' create a Grouper using a Null Comparator!"

When I select Phoenix3 as my UI Package, I see a Phoenix home screen, but get the error: "There are no items defined in this view" whenever I select a menu. It reverts back to the Standard SageTV7.xml when I select detailed setup.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Phoenix plugin, and restarting the Sage server in between, but keep experiencing the same error. The Phoenix error resurfaces everytime I restart Sage (although I think it stops when I uninstall the Phoenix plugin).

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for a fix.

Thanks,
Tom
First, I'd try shutting down sage, and deleting the vfs-cached file and let it get rebuilt on the next launch. If it is still causing a problem, post up the vfs-cache file and someone might be able to identify where the problem is coming from.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 07-24-2017, 06:57 AM
Sage User

Thanks. Still having the same problem after letting the system rebuild the vfs-cached file. I will try to upload the rebuilt file when I get a chance.
Server: i3 Intel, 4GB mem, 1x1.5TB7200rpm Sata drive (recording), multiple NAS Drives (DVDs, Music, Picts), Win7Ultimate64-bit, Sagetv7.x.Latest; 1xCeton4TunerCableCard, 1xHDHR, 1xHVR-2250; Clients: 2xHD300, 2xHD200, 2XHD100; Provider: Comcast
Old 07-24-2017, 07:24 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Thanks. Still having the same problem after letting the system rebuild the vfs-cached file. I will try to upload the rebuilt file when I get a chance.
Maybe post the sagetv_0.txt and the logs/phoenix.log files.