SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Gemstone for v7
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gemstone for v7 This forum is for discussing the user-created Gemstone custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Sage Advanced User

Feature request - Invert OSD for sporting events

Not a biggie, but it would be great if there was an option to invert the OSD positions including the option to turn off the "Top OSD" (channel and program info).

In other words I'd like to be able to put the timeline at the top to get it completely out of the way of the sports scores at the bottom. The sports ticker mode doesn't move it high enough and if it goes any higher it will be annoying.

I'm loving Gemstone. Thanks for all of the hard work!

-uberpixel