SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:24 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Scoobz View Post
I have wanted to move away from sagemc but my wife will not give up the way the recordings are displayed. The simple list with sort by date, tile, etc. and the ability to jump to A-Z on the right. I have no clue how to mimic this. Nothing is working anymore on sagemc like weather and so forth and I want to move on. I need the basic recordings menu...
I Think sometimes... it's just time to move on

Sage7 Phoenix, or Gemstone, or ADM, (or some other flavour of a plugin) should be able to fit that bill.

(Even though the title says, 'we are listening'... this thread hasn't been posted to in over a year... so I'm guessing no one is actually listening, here... but head over Phoenix and Gemstone, where there is still active development)
Old 04-03-2013, 12:24 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Scoobz View Post
I have wanted to move away from sagemc but my wife will not give up the way the recordings are displayed. The simple list with sort by date, tile, etc. and the ability to jump to A-Z on the right. I have no clue how to mimic this. Nothing is working anymore on sagemc like weather and so forth and I want to move on. I need the basic recordings menu...
Gemstone does not do this specifically, it can instead, filter down the list of recordings with what you type in.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room