SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV International User Forums > SageTV Netherlands
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Netherlands SageTV and SageTV Recorder Users from The Netherlands - This forum is for you to post about specific issues using SageTV software in The Netherlands.

Old 01-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Sage User

BBC late night movie not showing in epg

Hello
I'm having the following problem with tv_grab_nl, the late night movie on the BBC is not showing up in the epg instead i get Weerbericht= Weather. I am using the bat file between the example xml data. does anyone know how to get the movie showing up instead of the weather

Peter

example from grabber
- <programme start="20050118010500 +0100" stop="20050118025500 +0100" channel="7.tvgids.nl" clumpidx="0/1">
<title lang="nl">Blow out</title>
<desc lang="nl">thriller Een geluidsman neemt per ongeluk belangrijk bewijsmateriaal op als een senator met zijn auto in de rivier belandt en omkomt. Hij blijkt een geweerschot gehoord te hebben, en door deze wetenschap komt ook zijn eigen leven in gevaar</desc>
- <credits>
<director>Brian De Palma</director>
<actor>John Travolta</actor>
<actor>Nancy Allen</actor>
<actor>John Lithgow</actor>
</credits>
<date>1981</date>
<category lang="nl">Film</category>
- <video>
<aspect>16:9</aspect>
</video>
<subtitles type="teletext" />
</programme>
- <programme start="20050118010500 +0100" stop="20050118025500 +0100" channel="7.tvgids.nl" clumpidx="0/1">
<title lang="nl">Weerbericht</title>
<category lang="nl">Nieuws/actualiteiten</category>

cd\xmltv
xmltv tv_grep --not --clumpidx "" -or --clumpidx "0/" grab.xml > 1.xml
xmltv tv_grep --eval "if ( ${$_}{category} && ${$_}{category}[0] && ${$_}{category}[0][0] =~ m/^film/i ) { ${$_}{category}[0][0] = 'Movie'; } ;1 " 1.xml > 2.xml
xmltv tv_grep --eval "if ( ${$_}{category} && ${$_}{category}[0] && ${$_}{category}[0][0] =~ m/^Nieuws/i ) { ${$_}{category}[0][0] = 'News'; } ;1 " 2.xml > 3.xml
xmltv tv_grep --eval "if ( ${$_}{category} && ${$_}{category}[0] && ${$_}{category}[0][0] =~ m/^sport/i ) { ${$_}{category}[0][0] = 'Sports event'; } ;1 " 3.xml > 4.xml
xmltv tv_grep --eval "if ( ${$_}{category} && ${$_}{category}[0] && ${$_}{category}[0][0] =~ m/^erotiek/i ) { ${$_}{category}[0][0] = 'Adult'; } ;1 " 4.xml > 5.xml
xmltv tv_imdb --imdbdir d:\imdb --output 6.xml 5.xml
xmltv tv_sort --output epg.xml 6.xml
copy c:\xmltv\epg.xml c:\progra~1\freyte~1\sagetv\epgdata.xml

Data after bat file
<title>Blow Out</title>
<desc lang="nl">thriller Een geluidsman neemt per ongeluk belangrijk bewijsmateriaal op als een senator met zijn auto in de rivier belandt en omkomt. Hij blijkt een geweerschot gehoord te hebben, en door deze wetenschap komt ook zijn eigen leven in gevaar</desc>
- <credits>
<director>Brian De Palma</director>
<actor>John Travolta</actor>
<actor>Nancy Allen</actor>
<actor>John Lithgow</actor>
</credits>
<date>1981</date>
<category lang="en">Movie</category>
<category lang="en">Mystery</category>
<category lang="en">Thriller</category>
<url>http://us.imdb.com/M/title-exact?Blow%20Out%20%281981%29</url>
- <video>
<aspect>16:9</aspect>
</video>
<subtitles type="teletext" />
- <star-rating>
<value>7.0/10</value>
</star-rating>
</programme>
<title lang="nl">Weerbericht</title>
<category lang="nl">News</category>
Old 01-17-2005, 01:48 PM
SageTVaholic

the source xmltv data is incorrect -- you should log this in the XMLTV mailing lists...
When there are overlapping programs or 'Film, followed by weather' the 2 programs should have the same times and clumpidx="0/2" clumpidx="1/2" to indicate this -- in your data, both programs are shown as separate clumps

This means that the tv_grep to avoid clumping cannot get only the film, and the 2 progs are imported into Sage, with the second over-writing the first.

Workaround 1: try using tv_sort to process the data before the tv_grep -- it may re-clump the data,
Workaround 2: grep-out the Weerbericht: tv_grep --not --title "Weerbericht"
Workaround 3: use tv_grab_uk_rt to grab UK channels, and use tv_cat to merge this data with the dutch channels from tv_grab_nl (tv_grab_uk_rt correctly clumps the 2 programs)
Old 01-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Sage User

thanks Niel for the quick answer. I have added suggestion 1 and 2 and the movies are showing up now.

About the data well if your using data from this site you probably know it is put together rather careless. But it's not meant for a epg so who am i to complain. So i don't think it's the grabbers fault

And if you look at the bat file you can see most of the lines are yours so thanks for those as well. And i really love the default padding been hoping for that for a long time.

Peter