SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 03-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Sage Aficionado

FLAC Music Folders Detected As Video Folders

So I have a few folders of FLAC audio files stored inside a Music folder.

I have my Music folder set as a media import folder for Sage, only the Music option is enabled.

When I go to my Videos folder from the Main Menu I see these FLAC folders mixed in with my Video folders, but only if I have the view set to Folder Display Style "Combined". If I have the display option set to "Separate" the FLAC audio folders are no longer included in the displayed content.

I think this is a bug in the default STV. Not sure if anyone else has run into this?