SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Linux > SageTV for unRAID/Docker
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV for unRAID/Docker Discussion related to SageTV for unRAID/Docker. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to SageTV for unRAID/Docker should be posted here.

Old 08-05-2020, 05:35 PM
Sage Advanced User

Template URL for docker application stuckless-sagetv-server-java8 is missing

Hi All,

Loving my SageTv on unraid! It’s flawless (or pretty close to it :-).

On my unraid server, the “fix common problems” plugin is flagging this error:

“Template URL for docker application stuckless-sagetv-server-java8 is missing”

It has always been this way but never really bothered my until now. I’m not really sure how to resolve this. Has anyone fixed this issue? I need to change my web server port from 8080 to something else (likely 8090) as I have another docker that (really) needs 8080. I think this template issue prevents me from making any changes.

Thanks! -Glenner.

Server hardware: i7-7700@3.6GHz, ASUSTek Prime H270 Pro, R5 case, 32GB, 2x250GB M.2 SSD cache (raid1), 12TB pool, HDHR Dual Tuner, HDHR Extend, CM 4221/7778
Server software: unRAID 6.9.2, SageTV v9, SageMC (high WAF), SD EPG, dockers (SageTV, Plex, Emby, Unifi Controller, Sonarr, OpenVPN, DelugeVPN, Logitech Media Center, etc.), VMs
Clients: 3 x HD300, Placeshifters, 4 x FireStick4K+Android Miniclient, iOS devices+Plex
Old 08-05-2020, 07:03 PM
Sage Aficionado

When/where exactly in Unraid are you seeing this warning?

I personally have not seen this come up and I am running the Java 8 docker container that you are referencing.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:57 PM
Sage Advanced User

Sure. There is an unraid plugin called "Fix Common Problems". I have always had it installed as it seemed to be recommended by many experts and is provided by Squid (unraid senior expert).

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/4726...mmon-problems/

This thing runs monthly in my case, and sends me an email of basic issues with my unraid instance I may want to fix.

Once you install the plugin, you will see an icon for it under "settings". You can then run a scan, or schedule a scan, and it will report on configuration issues.

In my case, it reports this:

Template URL for docker application stuckless-sagetv-server-java8 is missing.

It then actually proposes this fix:

The template URL the author specified is https://raw.githubusercontent.com/st...rver-java8.xml. The template can be updated automatically with the correct URL.

And there is a button to "Apply Fix". I will try this now, and see if this fixes the issue.

Server hardware: i7-7700@3.6GHz, ASUSTek Prime H270 Pro, R5 case, 32GB, 2x250GB M.2 SSD cache (raid1), 12TB pool, HDHR Dual Tuner, HDHR Extend, CM 4221/7778
Server software: unRAID 6.9.2, SageTV v9, SageMC (high WAF), SD EPG, dockers (SageTV, Plex, Emby, Unifi Controller, Sonarr, OpenVPN, DelugeVPN, Logitech Media Center, etc.), VMs
Clients: 3 x HD300, Placeshifters, 4 x FireStick4K+Android Miniclient, iOS devices+Plex
Old 08-11-2020, 09:34 PM
Sage Advanced User

I ran the “apply fix” and it seems to have corrected whatever was wrong with my docker template. I then updated the web port from 8080 to 8082 in the docker config. I also updated the jetty plugin web server port config to 8082 and the SageTV webui now runs on port 8082.

Unifi controller software running on unraid seems to really want port 8080, and I could not find a way to change it.

Old 12-30-2021, 08:41 AM
Sage Icon

I just got a similar message from the "Fix Common Problems" plugin, except for the crazifuzzy-opendct docker. I clicked the "Apply Fix" button, which appeared to resolve the issue. Here's the screenshot after the fix was applied:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Docker Application Template URL Fix.jpg (38.9 KB, 211 views)
Miscellaneous: Multiple Sony RM-VLZ620 Universal Remote Controls
Old 12-30-2021, 08:57 AM
SageTVaholic

Interesting. The copy of this template on OpenSageTV is part of the work I am doing to get the docker templates cleaned up, current and supportable by myself and the community.

I will post more info on this work I am doing but it was a surprise to see the fix common problems found the relationship and it worked for you... glad to see.

K
Old 12-30-2021, 10:23 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
Interesting. The copy of this template on OpenSageTV is part of the work I am doing to get the docker templates cleaned up, current and supportable by myself and the community.

I will post more info on this work I am doing but it was a surprise to see the fix common problems found the relationship and it worked for you... glad to see.

K
So now that I have a different template than the crazifuzzy-opendct docker was originally created with, are there any advantages or disadvantages to my new situation? I'm asking this question not only for myself, but any others that may run into the same situation that are running that docker.
Miscellaneous: Multiple Sony RM-VLZ620 Universal Remote Controls
Old 12-30-2021, 10:28 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithAbbott View Post
So now that I have a different template than the crazifuzzy-opendct docker was originally created with, are there any advantages or disadvantages to my new situation? I'm asking this question not only for myself, but any others that may run into the same situation that are running that docker.
At this time that docker has not changed as I have not reviewed it.. Just hosted it. I will review this docker in time and see how we can have options in the docker templates to support opendct including potentially optionally embedding it if that makes sense.

K
Old 12-30-2021, 10:43 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
At this time that docker has not changed as I have not reviewed it.. Just hosted it. I will review this docker in time and see how we can have options in the docker templates to support opendct including potentially optionally embedding it if that makes sense.
That probably makes a lot of sense!
Old 12-31-2021, 06:48 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:

K
+1 Please