SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 12-20-2019, 11:36 AM
Sage Advanced User

BMT broken? Can't delete or update anymore

Hi, I may have broken something that effects BMT. It has worked for many years without problems (Windows 7), it is not a new install.

Symptoms:

1. When using BMT to manually update metadata, upon hitting "save" it just refreshes and goes back to blank, unfilled sections

2. When deleting a file in BMT, it appears to delete, but if I search for the title again, it is still there

The only things I recall changing were my Audio codec settings in my Sage Client UI and in sagetvclient.properties, some Gemstone flow options (all NOT on the sage server), updated 2 or 3 plugins on both the client and server and shared some of my folders to Plex.

Does anyone have a clue what I broke or how to troubleshoot further, if not fix it?

Thank you!

==EDIT== Ok, it appears to be only certain videos I cannot manually add metadata to. I'll try to figure out what they have in common. However I can still not delete any files sing the BMT web interface. If you might know why that is, please chime in!

Last edited by jughead; 12-22-2019 at 12:30 PM.