SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v9 Customizations > Phoenix 3.0
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Phoenix 3.0 This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix 3.0 custom interface for SageTV.

Old 06-03-2017, 09:23 AM
Sage Advanced User

I broke it... Help!

In the process of testing and tweaking PClassic I ended up breaking it.

I was trying to create a new menu called "Movies" from the HD300 in the living room. Once I did the options menu stopped working on the landing page and I could not navigate to any other menus on the landing page... So I rebooted but Sage loaded back into PClassic only showing the "Movies" menu I created with the same issue previously mentioned. I loaded up Sage from the server and was able to uninstall the P3 plugin. I rebooted the service... Installed P3... Loaded P3, but now I back to where I was... with only the "Movies" menu and I can't navigate to any other menus on the landing page. So I repeated the process of uninstalling the plugin. But this time I deleted the Phoenix folder inside the STV folder and the Phoenix folder inside the userdata folder. I reinstalled the P3 plugin and now the default menus show up, using PClassic. However when I select "TV Shows" I get a flickering message saying "no activities to display". So I rebooted the service... I loaded up Sage again and I see the same flickering message, but now it says "No channels found". Help!
Old 06-05-2017, 12:56 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thankfully I had a back up of my Sage folder. So I was able to restore before I started to tweak Phoenix. Everything is working again!