SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Gemstone for v7
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gemstone for v7 This forum is for discussing the user-created Gemstone custom interface for SageTV.

Old 03-05-2016, 01:53 PM
SageTVaholic

Blue bars around widget objects on V9

This just started happening to me, although I have been running Gemstone on V9 for a few months. Sage version 9.0.4.232 on Win10 64 bit.

Old 03-05-2016, 03:16 PM
SageTVaholic

That's real odd. I too have been running Gemstone on V9 for some time and have not seen that issue.

You could try setting the Theme to Standard and then back to Gemstone and see if that resolves it.

There are Theme settings in the Options that control the highlights so try some settings there and see if that affects it.

Otherwise, make sure Gemstone Debug is on DEBUG and then upload the logs\gemstone.log file and I will check it out.

k
Old 03-05-2016, 03:18 PM
SageTVaholic

PS: I also see you are getting a Date in the top right with only the Day...that seems to be a V9 issue in Gemstone.... I have it on my list but have not chased it down yet.

k
Old 03-05-2016, 03:30 PM
SageTVaholic

I think this may be related to the Extended Weather widget. When I turn it off this problem goes away. When I turn it back on it comes back.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:31 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
PS: I also see you are getting a Date in the top right with only the Day...that seems to be a V9 issue in Gemstone.... I have it on my list but have not chased it down yet.

k
That looks exactly the same as what I see on my V7 system - assuming you mean the part where it says "Sat 2:43 PM"
Old 03-05-2016, 03:53 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
I think this may be related to the Extended Weather widget. When I turn it off this problem goes away. When I turn it back on it comes back.
I use the extended weather widget full time on my prod system so its not only that. It actually should show a highlight BUT only on the selected item when in LIVE mode...ie: you press LEFT on the menu and cursor through the widget panels....but only 1 should be highlighted.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:54 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
That looks exactly the same as what I see on my V7 system - assuming you mean the part where it says "Sat 2:43 PM"
My V7 system should a date as well Sat Mar 5.... odd. Ayway, I will be looking into it as I work through Gemstone 2.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:43 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
My V7 system should a date as well Sat Mar 5.... odd. Ayway, I will be looking into it as I work through Gemstone 2.
Oops....this is just a setting in Detailed Setup/Customize/Date Display Style

So I probably had it changed on my old Win server and never set it on my new Linux server.

k
Old 03-05-2016, 09:19 PM
SageTVaholic

I cannot recreate this. I suggest either the stv is messed up or the theme files or another plugin is conflicting which is unlikely as the widgets are specific to gemstone.

Either uninstall and re install gemstone or copy the theme and gemstone.xml from another copy you may have...or from manually taking the zip from bintray.

k