SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 09-02-2015, 12:33 PM
Sage Advanced User

Recording Space Indicator Bar Missing

I had to reinstall SageTV after many years of use. I wanted a relatively stripped down version so didn't reinstall all the plugins nor did I restore the sage.properties or wiz.bin files. One thing I'd like to get back is the recording space bar at the bottom of my screen. I can't remember/find where to enable that. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Sage Aficionado

Go to setup I think its System Info then key in 5309 from the remote and green dot should apper i the upper left corner of the screen. This will turn on the hidden extras. Then under setup there should be extra options.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thank you! It worked!
Old 09-08-2015, 08:37 AM
Sage User

HD300 watched bar / delete menu

New HD300 user.

My HD100 would show a bar (watched bar?) under the title of each video / tv show indicating how much of a the video had been watched.

I can't figure out how to get that same visual cue on the HD300. It only shows a "W" after the title when the video had been fully watched.

Also, the HD100 provided very useful "Delete and Set Watched" and "Delete and Clear Watched" options when deleting videos, but the HD300 doesn't.

Any solutions to either?

* merged *
Old 09-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Sage Aficionado

I believe that was a malore option user settings or an option in Gemstone don't' remember which but it is an option that needs to be turned on.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:00 AM
Administrator

That's part of the hidden features.

Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:58 PM
Sage User

Yes, hidden features. THANK YOU!

Amazing what you can forget when things run smoothly for years.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:01 AM
SageTVaholic

speaking of which - we should probably permanently unhide those features in the open source version, since I believe they were hidden because they were 'unsupported', and there's no 'support' in the open source version anyway.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 09-09-2015, 06:06 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
speaking of which - we should probably permanently unhide those features in the open source version, since I believe they were hidden because they were 'unsupported', and there's no 'support' in the open source version anyway.
Great idea!
Old 07-20-2022, 09:42 AM
Sage Aficionado

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsung View Post
I had to reinstall SageTV after many years of use. I wanted a relatively stripped down version so didn't reinstall all the plugins nor did I restore the sage.properties or wiz.bin files. One thing I'd like to get back is the recording space bar at the bottom of my screen. I can't remember/find where to enable that. Any help would be appreciated.
I just had a similar situation; my motherboard died on my SageTV server.
I rebuilt the complete PC all new parts and was looking to get the recording space bar at the bottom of screen. I have been looking for hours for this.

Thank you for how to get this to display.

My signature is my old server specs, I will update my signature soon.
I went all in on my new dream machine specs for the new server, you will see it is way over for a SageTV server but is is super fast.

Scat

Server: Intel i7-930 CPU @ 2.8GHz , 300GB HD, 24GB DDR3, Win 10 64-bit, (2) 2TB HD for recording
Capture Devices: 2xHD Homerun Prime 3 (CableCard) = 6 Tuners (Spectrum, TV package: Select), 1xHauppauge WinTv 885 (4 tuners OTA), 1xHauppauge WinTv-7164 (2 tuners OTA), Schedules Direct EPG
NAS: Synology DS1618+ 26.2TB Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR)
Sage Add-ons: Comskip Plug-in
Eventghost 0.5.0-RC4, Java Version: 1.8.0_172 (32-bit), Harmony 880, USB-UIRT