SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Information & Announcements > Announcements
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Announcements Official announcements from SageTV about the company or its products.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Limited # of HD300s Available

Dateline: April 1, 2015 No, this wasn't an April Fool's joke.

Breaking News: This is to inform everyone that I will be selling a final batch of HD300s in the near future. As these are the last known remaining units, I wanted to give everyone advance notice so that anyone who would like to buy one can be prepared. When the actual sale will start is not currently known, but it should be sometime in the next few weeks.

How to Prepare: To receive a notification when they become available, please subscribe to this topic, as I will update it and add a reply when the sale starts. You can subscribe by choosing "Thread Tools" in the bar directly above this post, then select "Subscribe to this Thread" in the drop-down box. On the next page, select "Instant notification by email" as the Notification Type, then click on the "Add Subscription" button.

Make sure that the email address linked to your forum account is still valid, or you won’t receive the notification.

Please do not send any PMs or emails now because I won’t respond to them at this time. Further details of the sale will be posted later.

Andy

P.S. If you want to receive emails for any new announcement topics, you can subscribe to the Announcements forum. View the Announcements forum and choose "Forum Tools" above the top sticky post, then select "Subscribe to This Forum" in the drop-down box. On the next page, choose your preferred Notification Type, then click on the "Add Subscription" button.
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 04-17-2015, 03:23 PM
Administrator

Sale Starts April 17, 2015

The remaining inventory of HD300s is now here and ready to be sold.

Pricing

HD300 - sold out
Within the US: $225 for the first unit, including shipping & handling. Additional units ordered & shipped at the same time: up to $210 each, also including shipping & handling.
International orders: $200 each, plus shipping & handling.

Note: If you have no need for the remote that comes with the HD300 & plan to use a different remote, let me know if you are willing to pay $10 less for an extender w/o the remote so that I can free up the remote for someone who does need it.

HD200 - sold out
There is also a handful of HD200s available for $125 for the first unit, including shipping & handling within the US. Additional units ordered & shipped at the same time: $110 each, also including shipping & handling.
International orders: $100 each, plus shipping & handling.
Update: There were very few HD200s and they are all spoken for.

Remotes - sold out
Note that the extenders come with a remote, so order another remote only if you want a spare.
Extra remotes are $10 each if included with an extender, $15 each if ordered separately. Shipping & handling is included when shipped within the US.
International orders: $10 each plus shipping & handling.
These remotes are the ones with the programmable TV power, volume up, and volume down buttons.

HD300 Breakout Cables - a few in stock
Note that the extenders come with a breakout cable, so order a cable only if you need a replacement.
Breakout cables are $15 each when ordered separately. Shipping & handling is included when shipped within the US.
International orders: $10 each plus shipping & handling.

The extenders are new in the box with remotes, and all other accessories. Remotes are new, but do not come in a box.

Orders shipped to a NJ address will have sales tax added.

Ordering

To order, send an email to andy@avs.mailhost.org
(Do not send me a PM via the forum, as those orders will not be acknowledged. On the other hand, if you send an order via email and don't hear from me within a couple days, then go ahead & send a PM.)

In the email, include:
  • Your name
  • Email address where the PayPal invoice should be sent
  • Shipping address
  • Phone number
  • Number of units you wish to order

Payment will be done via PayPal.

I will not be sharing anyone’s contact information with anyone else, other than for purposes of handling the orders. (The shipping company really needs your address, for example.)

Limits

Orders will be processed on a first come first serve basis. Initially, there will be a limit of 1 extender per person, but you can request more than 1. The initial ordering window will close 5 days from the time of this post. If there are units remaining at that time, then I will start to fill the multiple unit orders, allocating 1 additional unit to each multiple unit order until inventory runs out or all orders are filled.

Warranty

The only warranty provided is that the unit will work upon arrival. If one does not work, it can be sent back for a replacement. I will keep some units in reserve to replace non-functioning units. In the unlikely event that not enough were kept to replace all the non-functioning units; a full refund will be issued to the affected customers upon returning their non-functioning units. Serial numbers of shipped units will be tracked, so the same unit would have to be returned.

Thank you.

Andy

If there are questions, please use the existing discussion topic about this sale.
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:01 PM
Administrator

To clean up this topic & list what is currently available, here's the latest status:

HD300:
HD300s remain available, so I will continue to sell them until they are all gone. (I will post when they are sold out, so there is no need to email me asking if there are any left.)

To place an HD300 order, see the contact link and list of info I need in this post, above.

Note: If you have no need for the remote that comes with the HD300 & plan to use a different remote, let me know if you are willing to pay $10 less for an extender w/o the remote so that I can free up the remote for someone who does need it.

Spare Remotes:
A few are in stock. If they sell out again, you can send an email to be on the waiting list in case any more become available.
These remotes are the ones with the programmable TV power, volume up, and volume down buttons.

Replacement HD300 Breakout Cables:
A few are in stock. If they sell out, you can send an email to be on the waiting list in case any more become available.

Andy
Old 12-30-2015, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Thanks for all the orders over the last few months! There are now only a handful of HD300s remaining (fewer than a dozen), so the HD300 sale will be ending soon.

Andy
Old 12-30-2015, 08:21 PM
Administrator

The HD300s are now sold out. If any of the sales don't go through, I'll post again.

Edit: 5/1/17:
Spare remotes are sold out.

A few breakout cables are available.

Andy