SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Sage User

Problems with MM and .properties files

So, I've got a ton of my movies ripped into .vob files for DVDs and BDMV folders for BluRays and all seem to be working fine with Sage and MM.

Now I'm looking to start ripping my BluRays into .iso files as I've upgraded to 3D and I've heard that is the only way to get the 3D to work.

Anyway, I've got the .iso files, separate folders, MM sees the movie fine, and I can see the movie on the Sage MM screen but it won't play, say's no SageID found to play the movie and to check the paths.

I know the paths should be fine, the one thing I noticed was I didn't have a .properties file my folder directory for the movie. Would that have caused the issue?

I seem to have .properties files for all my other movies. I'm thinking it may be an issue with MM and .iso files, I'm following up on that side as well.

I've rebuild the database a couple of times and am trying to some other stuff to figure this out.

-Josh
Old 04-15-2012, 11:09 AM
SageTVaholic

Are the directories where your ISo files stored in adds to sage import directories? Do they show up ok And play ok I the default sage interface for videos?
Old 04-16-2012, 01:11 PM
Sage User

That could be part of the issue - They don't

That could be part of the problem, they don't. When I go into SageTV and just the normal videos, the new movies I ripped as .iso files don't show up.

But they are in the same directory as my other blurays in folder structure that do show up. I looked at permissions on the folder and on the files of movies I'm seeing and one's I'm not seeing and from what I can tell they are both the same.

I'm thinking I'm missing something obvious. I'm going to post in the general section to see if anyone has any ideas what I may be doing wrong.

-Josh

Last edited by calypsocowboy; 04-16-2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Adding info