SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 11-29-2011, 12:28 PM
SageTVaholic

Diamond 3.32 - Weather Icons - Day/Night fix +

We have issued a small update for Diamond that will now use the original SageTV weather icons as well as taking into account the time of day to show Night based icons where appropriate.

This change includes using these icons for the NWS extended forecast for those able to use NWS.

You can also configure the Day Start and End time (defaults to 7am/7pm) in the Weather Options screen.

We also included a fix for the 0 Watched count in TV Recordings in the Diamond Info view.

If you run into any instance where you still see a Google or NWS icon please let us know so we can add a match to display the appropriate image.

k
Old 11-30-2011, 11:47 AM
Sage Icon

Looks awesome JJ, thanks for the continuing support!

p
Old 11-30-2011, 12:37 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thank you for the update
Old 12-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Sage Advanced User

idea

Wonder if the current moon phase could be incorporated.

Just wget a pic like this - overlay clouds or whatever with irfanview.

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs...c2bfea2c_h.jpg
Old 12-18-2011, 06:56 PM
SageTVaholic

WIcons update for Diamond users

Version 1.003 of the WIcons API
- added missing icon for NWS
- NWS Forecasts now use the night icons for night forecasts

As Diamond 3.32+ uses the WIcons API please update the WIcons API in the plugin manager if you want the changes noted above.

k
Old 01-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Sage User

Updating from 3.30 to 3.32 on my client turns off all fanart in the Diamond Fanart settings panel. It will not allow me to change from off to on. Nor can I set my fanart location for the client. Both options are disabled. The upgrade worked great on my server. I've attempted to reinstall the diamond client plugin, no luck ... Any thoughts on resolving?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:27 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateziemann View Post
Updating from 3.30 to 3.32 on my client turns off all fanart in the Diamond Fanart settings panel. It will not allow me to change from off to on. Nor can I set my fanart location for the client. Both options are disabled. The upgrade worked great on my server. I've attempted to reinstall the diamond client plugin, no luck ... Any thoughts on resolving?
There were no changes to any of the Diamond code other than the few calls that display the icons and widget related weather display so I doubt this is directly releated to the version (and other users have not reported an issue). so I have to assume something in your properties or install of the STVi went wrong. If you have already tried an uninstall then install of the plugin then try a clearing of the Diamond settings (see Wiki) to see if that resolves it.

k
Old 07-03-2012, 10:01 AM
SageTVaholic

WIcons update for Diamond users

Version 1.004 of the WIcons API
- added some missing icons for NWS
- fix to support NWS Forecasts change to using png icons

As Diamond 3.32+ uses the WIcons API please update the WIcons API in the plugin manager if you want the changes noted above.

k
Old 07-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Sage Icon

Looks good. I almost missed this...figured it would show up as an update in Sage. Had to figure out I had to go into the Library section and then saw 'Update Available'. Nice job, the weather screen looks a whole lot better now...those square default graphics were horrible.

P
Old 07-13-2012, 12:37 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
Looks good. I almost missed this...figured it would show up as an update in Sage. Had to figure out I had to go into the Library section and then saw 'Update Available'. Nice job, the weather screen looks a whole lot better now...those square default graphics were horrible.

P
We have posted an update so users will be reminded to update this plugin to support the minor change in the Weather Icons for NWS Forecasts..

k
Old 07-14-2012, 10:05 AM
SageTVaholic

I got the update this morning. Since the download was going a bit slow even on my 120mbit connection for a second there I thought... could this be THE big update? Then quickly realized the version number did say 4.00. Anyway, I am very grateful for the continued support! Keep up the good work.

***RIP SageTV***