SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 11-26-2011, 07:00 AM
Sage Advanced User

Video library - folders containing a single item

Hi

I have a lot of music concert videos in my collection, ordered in folders by artist name. So, for example:

Artist A\concert1.avi, concert2.avi
Artist B\concert3.avi

However, in the video library screen, if there is only one video in a folder, I am finding that SageMC disaplys the name of the file and not the name of the folder. So, using the above, I would see

Artist A
concert3

I am using file system in list view.

Obviously, I want to be able to list see a list of all artists, rather than this mixture, but I can't find a setting to change this. Does anyone have any ideas?

The default V7 UI does show folders even when they have a single item, so it must be a SageMC setting.

thanks

lee

Last edited by syrel; 11-26-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Sage Icon

iirc there is an option somewhere in sagemc options to keep the folders for single items. No idea where it is though... its been a looooong time since i used sagemc.
Check out TVExplorer
Old 11-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks. I have found an option called "show folder for single videos", but all that does is change the preview image from a thumbnail to a folder graphic - it doesn't change the name of the menu item.

Lee

HOWEVER - I've just tried that setting in 'folder view' and the folder names are displayed. Change to 'list view' and I'm back with item names :-(