SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 04-27-2011, 02:25 PM
SageTVaholic

Metadata Problems for Netflix movies in Diamond Movie Wall

edit - As Emily Latilla would say "NEVER MIND!" EP has confirmed that this is an issue with the PlayOn plugin. See http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...&postcount=160

I am not sure if this is a problem with the PlayOn plugin, Diamond or BMT but no one else seems to be seeing this as a PlayOn problem (see here) so I thought I would post it in this forum.

I am using Diamond and I have created a custom movie wall. In my Movie Wall I include PlayOn content. The movies from my Netflix queue show up in the wall but there is a problem with the metadata. It appears that the year of the movie is being appended to the title - for example Toy Story 3 shows up in the movie wall as Toy Story 3 (2010)(). If I go into BMT I see that the movie title is set as "Toy Story 3 (2010)" and I change it to "Toy Story 3". Everything is then okay - at least until the next night when (I think) the Netflix Queue importer.

Has anyone else seen this or have any ideas on this? My movie wall is now looking great except for this Netflix metadata weirdness.

Last edited by wayner; 04-27-2011 at 03:36 PM.