SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 08:47 AM
SageTVaholic

Setup and Wiki Read this thread first!!!

This is the stickie for all the Wiki's created on google code.

If you have a issue please read the wiki first

Most issues / problems will be answered there. If you have issues with the collection manager please post in the mymovies forums I did not code the collection manger. I will help where I can but not in great detail.

MyMoviesForums

Wiki
Please check the wiki before asking questions it is not complete yet but will continue to grow

Wiki

Walkthrough
Also there is a great walkthough of install and some of the features by Damian (thanks!!!)
Walkthrough

Shorctuts and extras
Shortcuts and extras

Issues
Submit issues or problems below if only posted here I can't guarantee I will remember them
IssuePosting

Logs and errors
See this wiki on what I will need if I ask for logs on a issue submitted
ErrorReportsAndLogs

Please be sure to submit your issue I will let you know if i need a log
IssueSubmitPage

Also I do not program or support fully the collection manager but will help where I can further support can be found at the mymovies forums.
MyMoviesForums

How to replace fanart wiki
See below wiki to replace fanart for missing or fanart you want to change.
FanartWiki

Donations

I have got many PM's and emails about donations and where to send me something. I did this project in my spare time because first and foremost I wanted it. I did not do it with the intention of making any money nor do I want the obligation that taking donations implies. I appreciate the thought very much but it is not my intention to make/take money.

If you want to like the addin and want to donate please donate here
Donate

This is a disease that is very close and personal to me (I have it). So if you feel the need to help please help.It is a very lowly funded disease as it doesn't effect a high percentage of the population.

Again there is no obligation and I don't expect any one to donate nor do should you expect something in return from me for donating other than my thanks and gratitude.

ChangeLog
Changes from one build to the next.
ChangeLog

Videos previews
Preview #1 Auto Fade out and Similar Movies
Preview #2 Group View and DrillDown
Original preview posted by Missing Remote

Screenshots

Special Thanks to:
  • MyMovies team for fully supporting this project and giving me the developer tools I needed
  • SageTV and their relentlessness support to me and things I needed to make this project come to life.
  • Stylistic for some images and the logo.
  • SageTV 3rd part developers for helping me and bearing with me i private and public discussions (you know who you guys are)
  • My Private test group for running this through the relentless testing it has undergone. They really helped me iron out some issues throughout and still will.
  • Team ortus for the code sharing and idea sharing we have all had through this project and ortus project. They both have and will continue to benefit from our sharing.
  • Peter Helto for help writing the wiki and cleaning up my mess.

CHEERS AND ENJOY!!!

Last edited by PLUCKYHD; 10-16-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Closed Thread