SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 09-21-2010, 11:03 AM
Sage User

I, too, would like to see it ported to Sage7 because I don't really like SageMC's interface over Sage7's... I'll take it over Sage3's tho
Old 09-21-2010, 12:36 PM
SageTVaholic

Yeah this project is pretty much a dead duck for v7 and no longer being developed further for v6. It uses the old animation system which is not longer valid in v7 and therefore would take way to much work for me to update it.

There is SMM as babgvant said. It currently only supports MyMovies but there are alternate providers (including phoenix and sagedb) coming in the future but that is a bit off for now.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Sage User

Hmm........ Any other coverflow movie listing addons other than this and SMM?

Thanks
Old 12-08-2010, 08:41 AM

Plucky,

You might remember me from thegreenbutton, I decided to take the plunge and I bought an HD300 to run your movie wall application. I'm still going to use WMC for my general TV watching and then use the HD300 for movie watching. Hopefully Sage will get CableCard support so I can fully convert.

Anyways, I installed SageTV on my WHS machine and then I installed your plugin. For some reason I can't get the plugin to appear on the HD300. When I go to the Plugin screen on the WHS it shows that it installed correctly but it shows that the API plugin has failed. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can you plugin run direclty on WHS or do I need to have it run through my WMC machine?

Thanks again for writing such a great plugin.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanITman View Post
Plucky,

You might remember me from thegreenbutton, I decided to take the plunge and I bought an HD300 to run your movie wall application. I'm still going to use WMC for my general TV watching and then use the HD300 for movie watching. Hopefully Sage will get CableCard support so I can fully convert.

Anyways, I installed SageTV on my WHS machine and then I installed your plugin. For some reason I can't get the plugin to appear on the HD300. When I go to the Plugin screen on the WHS it shows that it installed correctly but it shows that the API plugin has failed. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can you plugin run direclty on WHS or do I need to have it run through my WMC machine?

Thanks again for writing such a great plugin.
I don't believe SMW is intended for SageTV 7 / HD300. You should instead take a look at Sage My Movies:

http://www.mediasmartserver.net/2010...7-walkthrough/

Blog - http://www.adigitalhomeblog.com
MSS.net blog (contributing editor) - http://www.mediasmartserver.net
Old 12-08-2010, 09:35 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
I don't believe SMW is intended for SageTV 7 / HD300. You should instead take a look at Sage My Movies:

http://www.mediasmartserver.net/2010...7-walkthrough/
That is correct there is a subforum for it under v7 customizations. And yes I remember you welcome to the dark side as we like to call it

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48
Old 07-01-2011, 07:00 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post

When putting on you server make sure the extenders have caching enabled as well and make sure the sage properites file is setto enable hardware scaling=true

There is a link somewhere that tells you how to do all this sorry I can't provide details I am not on computer right now
I'm really interested to know about this...can you please let me know the link? Is it "enable_hardware_scaling_cache" you're talking about?