Notices

SageTVaholic

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. vhurst
    04-29-2009 01:46 AM
    vhurst
    Hi flachbar,

I copied the Auto Sleep v1.1 files, performed the import of the autosleep_1_1.xml from the "Import STVi" menu, then loaded the new STV that was created.

I don't get a new menu in my SageMC Options / Extras menu. I can't find plugins/df/auto_sleep_time=120 in Sage.properties.

Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!
  2. dadof4
    12-02-2008 11:18 PM
    dadof4
    Hello,

I have a question regarding your Auto Sleep v1.1. I have four extenders but only want one to go to sleep. Is your plug-in global or can it be used for individual clients?

Thanks...Rich

About Me

• About dflachbart
    Interests
    Geocaching, Travel
    Occupation
    Software Engineer

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

Downloads

Member's Files
File Date Downloads
STVi importer v0.3 : ******************************** STVi importer (SageMC and standard STV) ******************************** This plugin allows you to load multiple plugin imports in one pass, thus simplifying the 03-08-2006 1,387
Sleep Timer v1.3 : ****************************** Sleep Timer (SageMC and default STV) ****************************** Updated: 2/23/2008 This plugin adds a simple sleep timer to SageTV, and works with the standard STV 03-11-2006 1,242
Larger Video Preview in EPG v1.0 : ********************************* Larger Video Preview in EPG ********************************* Do you find the video preview window shown in the EPG guide too small ? I did, and so I wrote a sma 03-31-2006 810
Remember play positions in Video Library v0.6 : ****************************************************** Remember play positions in video library (SageMC and default STV) ****************************************************** Note: This import 03-08-2006 1,345
Import Utility Library v2.1 : ********************************* Utility library for creating STVi imports ********************************* This java library contains some useful functions for writing STVi imports. Note: This li 04-01-2006 963
SageMC16x9 for SageTV 5.x (Build v6.13a) : Forum thread: here This is the continuation of my previous SageMC Addon and builds on the latest version of mlbdude's latest dev build (5_10). It contains all the features of the plugin: whe 05-23-2006 6,390
Favorite Excluder v2.7 : ***************************************** Favorite Excluder - SageMC and standard STV ***************************************** This plugin allows to automatically mark IR and favorite recordings as 07-18-2006 1,106
Auto Sleep v1.1 : ******************************** Auto Sleep (SageMC and standard STV) ******************************** A simple plugin to put your MVP (or any other client) to sleep after a configurable amount of in 10-06-2007 879