SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 01-19-2011, 07:49 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrel View Post
Of course, I couldn't wait to try it out...

That seems to have done the trick. Is there any chance that the change you have made to sageortus.jar may cause problems if I switch the default V7 UI? Am I now stuck on SageMC? (This is not a problem for me in the foreseeable future, but just want to check).
The sageortus.jar is used by the ortus team for its sage 7 plugins (like the trailers plugin, and i think a few others). TVE for Sage7 uses the sageortustve.jar (which is a branched version of the sageortus.jar). So if you ever start using the default UI i would start with a clean install... or delete the sageortus.jar from your jars directory.

Quote:
There is one further issue I have running TVE on SageMC on V7 - sorry I forgot to mention it before. The broadcast date for some episodes lists as Thu 1/1/70, even when the correct broadcast date is entered into BMT. However, I cannot find a pattern to this - some episodes it does, some it doesn't; entering the data manually or automatically doesn't seem to make any difference. This isn't the end of the world (apart from the odd episode that appears out of order), but was wondering if you knew why this might be happening.
That is/was another bug i fixed in the jar.. I'll see if I can get that worked out too in the version for sagemc. Basically stuckless changed how the Original Air Date was stored from MM-DD-YYYY to a long number in Java.util.Date format.
Check out TVExplorer
Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by razrsharpe View Post
That is/was another bug i fixed in the jar.. I'll see if I can get that worked out too in the version for sagemc. Basically stuckless changed how the Original Air Date was stored from MM-DD-YYYY to a long number in Java.util.Date format.
OK, thanks; sorry I didn't mention it before.

lee
Old 01-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Sage Icon

The attached updated jar fixes two issues to make TVE for SageMC compatible with BMT 4.x:
-imported TV Original Air date is parsed correctly
-imported TV Episode Name is parsed correctly

files imported with BMT 3.x should (with the old naming convention) should (key word) still be parsed correctly.

Instructions:
1. Shut down sage.
2. copy the original sageortus.jar to another folder in case something doesn't work right so you can revert to it.
3. Replace the sageortus.jar in \SageTV\JARS with the one in the attached zip.
4. Restart sage.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sageortus.zip (261.2 KB, 423 views)
Check out TVExplorer
Old 01-23-2011, 06:28 AM
Sage Advanced User

That seems to have done the trick. I had some problems with shows I had updated using mediascraper, but I've just updated them using BMT.

Razrsharpe, many thanks for updating this for those of us still sticking with SageMC (or maybe it's just me).

Lee
Old 01-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrel View Post
That seems to have done the trick. I had some problems with shows I had updated using mediascraper, but I've just updated them using BMT.

Razrsharpe, many thanks for updating this for those of us still sticking with SageMC (or maybe it's just me).

Lee
you're welcome
Check out TVExplorer