Notices

Sage

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. bubba_chubs123
    10-23-2016 09:47 AM
    bubba_chubs123
    Good Day,

I am looking to purchase a SageTV V9 server license and was given your name. Would you happen to know how I could go about getting one?

Thanks in advance!
  2. bobhaze
    08-08-2016 09:00 PM
    bobhaze
    Thank you! Sage is still the best!
  3. mwnswiss
    01-12-2013 10:26 AM
    mwnswiss
    Hi Jeff,

I'm still a happy user of SageTV and hope to see soon some direction or roadmap if this kind of solution will continue even as google or if it is finally time to choose something else.

What is a real shame for such a good product and a company as big as google, that there is simply no communication to loyal customers! If such a message counts at all, I'm happy if you send my feedback further on to the Google guys in communication. This is not the way how we want to be treated as customers, never! Even if you can't say anything for good reasons, tell it and in best case you are able to give a rough timeline for further communication. As google is publishing beta products so early I really wonder why in case of SageTV there is no communication at all.

Hope you can influence something.

Wish you the best for 2013!
    Cheers, Martin
  4. sorrowstyr
    07-28-2012 01:25 AM
    sorrowstyr
    Hey Jeff,

Since Google Fiber got announce along with Google TV Box and Storage/Network Box, is this the new sagetv ? =D Is this your big announcement you were talking about on the forums ?

I wish I lived in Kansas right now.

-Gary
  5. nyplayer
    06-26-2012 12:22 PM
    nyplayer
    Happy Birthday
  6. routerunner
    06-25-2012 05:20 PM
    routerunner
    Happy Birthday,

100 of these days and I do hope you're enjoying what you're doing as I do...
  7. DMZ
    07-10-2011 07:11 PM
    DMZ
    Just seeing if I could find a way to be alerted that you posted in the forum..
  8. madas
    07-23-2009 04:14 PM
    madas
    Hi Narflex,

I just started using exemultituner (excellent!)...the odd thing is that it only works when the device is called "StubDevice". When I change it to anything else it doesn't work. Any ideas?

About Me

• About Narflex
    Interests
    Sage, Sage and more Sage
    Occupation
    CTO & Founder
  • Signature
    Jeffrey Kardatzke
    Google
    Founder of SageTV

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 10:58 AM

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3

Downloads

Member's Files
File Date Downloads
SageTVAnim.stv : Example of doing more advanced animations in the Studio with rotating text on the main menu. This is just an example, some of the functionality in this is a little broken (like video on the Main Menu) 11-14-2005 1,368
SageTVFadeItems.stv : Fading items STV. This just shows an example of how to do some fading item selections. Just something from playing around I thought I'd share. :) 11-03-2005 1,203
CES 2006 UI : This is the UI that we were demoing at CES in 2006. It's a 3D UI and you MUST have 3D acceleration enabled for it to work properly. It features main menus that zoom in as they're selected. It also 02-03-2006 2,171